October is National Cyber Security Awareness Month. Play your part in keeping yours and everybody’s devices, data and accounts safe from criminals. Learn about the risks and protective measures you can take to keep safe online. Visit these links and join the nation to build a safer online network.
The National Cyber Security Awareness campaign was launched 16 years ago as an initiative tackling many rising threats on systems.
- Own IT
- Stay safe on social media
- Keep your privacy settings updated
- Be aware of best practices for app and device functions
- Secure IT
- Always have strong and unique passwords and phrases
- Login Protection: use multi-factor authentication
- Shop Safe Online
- Stranger Danger policy; spotting and avoiding phishing scams
- Protect IT
- Connect = Protect
- Update security software, apps, operating systems and firmware
- Stay Protected When Connected: Wi-Fi safety
- Collect It, Protect It: keep data secure and information safe
Cyber security is often overlooked to the detriment of many users round the world. If you would like to know more about Cyber Security, contact PC Kings. We can advise so you can become more conscious of the dangers. We can also apply safety measures into your devices and systems.