Tier 3 Very High Alert
Please ensure you read this page before making contact.
With Merseyside and surrounding areas now on Tier 3 ‘Very High Alert’ restrictions, services are offered under a preference system. PC Kings are following daily guidance carefully to help towards your safety whilst providing repair services.
All services are still available but offered in the order of preference below:
1. Remote Services, if available will be the first offering as this is the safest service without contact. Should there be no internet services, remote access cannot be achieved or is not suitable, then the next service will be provided.
2. Free Pickup/Drop off Services are available for devices that require diagnosing, fixing, or upgrading. Where issues are local such as Wi-Fi, printing, fixed household services, then the next service will be provided.
3. Home visits are still available with Covid safety measures in place. High hygiene levels, face coverings, distancing measures and limited contact will improve and respect your personal safety.
Home visits are still offered, providing that all members of the household:
- have no symptoms of Covid-19
- are not self-isolating or shielding
- are not clinically vulnerable (70+ or with health conditions)
Remote or Pickup/Drop Off services will be provided under these circumstances.
TeamViewer software is required to be installed on your device to allow a remote connection to it allowing the device to be managed and fixed without visiting or physical access to device.
Drop off/Pick up Services
Devices that are picked up from your property or dropped off at the business address should be wiped down with a soapy damp/dry cloth and dried beforehand.
(take great care not to get any water into the device).
You will be updated on the progress of your devices and when to expect them back. Once work is finished, we’ll arrange an ideal time to drop off your devices.
When devices are dropped off at customers premises, they will be wiped down and returned. Please wipe them down again after delivery.
Following current government advice to provide a safe service, face coverings will be worn throughout the visit and contact with home surfaces/devices will be kept to a minimum. Technician will use sanitising gel before and after each visit to improve hygiene levels. Devices will be wiped down with antibacterial wipes before and after contact. Customers are asked to respect safe distancing measures.
Technicians visiting your home will have the NHS Covid app installed on their phone to help for contact tracing. We are following the guidance set out in the “Working Safely During Coronavirus” with particular attention to the advice in “Other People’s Homes.”
Ideal payment will be bank transfer or card payments, but cash and cheque payments are still be available.
Daily reviews, and updates will be posted on this page so please check this page before contacting PC Kings.
Please visit links below to help protect yourself and other members.
Be safe, healthy and happy during this difficult time.
Updated 2nd January 2021.